TechClean and Restoration Ltd is looking for Asbestos Workers to work from our Wellington, Christchurch & Nelson Branch locations.
TechClean and Restoration provides a number of services including:
- Asbestos Removal (commercial and residential)
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mould Remediation
- Bio Hazard
- Hazardous Site Sweeps
- Fire Restoration
- Carpet Cleaning
- Pest Control
We are a company that places great emphasis on Training and Development for our Staff and we are keen to work with people who have a “can do, positive attitude”.
A successful candidate will possess:
- A (friable) and B (non friable) certificates (or be willing to be trained)
- Pride in their work with a high level of customer service
- Able to communicate with subcontractors, clearance and disposal companies
- The ability to complete jobs within allocated timeframes and budgets
- SOMEONE WANTING TO PROGRESS UP THROUGH THE RANKS TO SUPERVISOR
- Completing paperwork and online templates through smartphones/tablets
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance and respecting company equipment at all times
- Must be reliable and trustworthy and be able to work as a team
- Be physically fit
- Hold a full, clean, New Zealand driver’s licence
- Clear pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, and Ministry of Justice security clearances
TechClean and Restoration can offer:
- Guaranteed hours of work
- A company commitment to your ongoing training and personal development
- The opportunity to lift your career to the next level
Currently, we are looking for people in:
Experienced Supervisors also required in all areas.
Applicants must be able to work in New Zealand, therefore must have citizenship, residency or a valid work visa
Salary: High Hourly Rates depending on the Skills or Qualifications
All applications will be treated as confidential.